Amaravati sources reported that the state government is being blamed directly for lapses in security which was responsible for this incident. It was stated that a leader with Z+ category security like Amit Shah could be targeted by TDP protesters openly led people to speculate that the government had let its guard down deliberately.
Meanwhile the local BJP leaders allege that the attack by the ruling party workers is a reflection of the functioning of the AP police under TDP. Moreover the TDP workers, who were heard shouting slogans of 'Go Back Amit Shah', were seen attacking the convoy of the BJP president. Media reports that the police had reportedly arrested three ruling party workers. The Intelligence wing of the Centre, IB has taken serious note of the incident and it is pertinent to point out that the attack is being seen in the light of Chandrababu Naidu's statements along with those of his Cabinet colleagues sharpening their criticism of PM Modi and the Centre.
Furthermore it is learnt that the Ministry of Home
Affairs (MHA) at the Centre has been apprised of the failure on the part of the
AP police to provide adequate security cover to the National President of the
ruling party at the Centre.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam