Amaravati sources reported that the state government is being blamed directly for lapses in security which was responsible for this incident. It was stated that a leader with Z+ category security like Amit Shah could be targeted by TDP protesters openly led people to speculate that the government had let its guard down deliberately.
Meanwhile the local BJP leaders allege that the attack by the ruling party workers is a reflection of the functioning of the AP police under TDP. Moreover the TDP workers, who were heard shouting slogans of 'Go Back Amit Shah', were seen attacking the convoy of the BJP president. Media reports that the police had reportedly arrested three ruling party workers. The Intelligence wing of the Centre, IB has taken serious note of the incident and it is pertinent to point out that the attack is being seen in the light of Chandrababu Naidu's statements along with those of his Cabinet colleagues sharpening their criticism of PM Modi and the Centre.
Furthermore it is learnt that the Ministry of Home
Affairs (MHA) at the Centre has been apprised of the failure on the part of the
AP police to provide adequate security cover to the National President of the
ruling party at the Centre.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!