Amaravati sources reported that the state government is being blamed directly for lapses in security which was responsible for this incident. It was stated that a leader with Z+ category security like Amit Shah could be targeted by TDP protesters openly led people to speculate that the government had let its guard down deliberately.
Meanwhile the local BJP leaders allege that the attack by the ruling party workers is a reflection of the functioning of the AP police under TDP. Moreover the TDP workers, who were heard shouting slogans of 'Go Back Amit Shah', were seen attacking the convoy of the BJP president. Media reports that the police had reportedly arrested three ruling party workers. The Intelligence wing of the Centre, IB has taken serious note of the incident and it is pertinent to point out that the attack is being seen in the light of Chandrababu Naidu's statements along with those of his Cabinet colleagues sharpening their criticism of PM Modi and the Centre.
Furthermore it is learnt that the Ministry of Home
Affairs (MHA) at the Centre has been apprised of the failure on the part of the
AP police to provide adequate security cover to the National President of the
ruling party at the Centre.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India