Tehran sources stated that picture showing Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reading a Persian-language edition of Michael Wolff's book "Fire and Fury", which claims that life in President Donald Trump's White House is chaotic, have led to raised eyebrows. Khamenei was pictured in a post on his Instagram feed at the Tehran Book Fair, just three days after ties between the US and Iran took a significant turn for the worse.
Accordingly Trump had on Tuesday pulled the US out of a multi-country deal that suspended sanctions on Iran while limiting its nuclear activities, calling the deal "defective at its core", and placing more sanctions on Tehran. Earlier Iran had responded with frustration, but it now appeared to be engaging in a more off-the-cuff manner.
Media reports the photo was posted just days after Iran's President Hassan
Rouhani appeared to troll the US in the wake of Trump's decision. Trump had
described the book as "fiction" and Wolff as a "fraud",
when the book was released in January. Furthermore it was described as a
"bombshell" by commentators as it raised doubts over Trump's mental
health. Moreover it claimed that Trump pursued friends' wives and that his
daughter Ivanka Trump would mock his hairstyle behind his back.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?