According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu conducted a review meeting where he had revealed the performance assessment of the legislative members of his party. Meanwhile the ranks were announced based on the three crucial parameters Implementation of the Government Schemes in constituency, Functioning of MLAs in the constituency, Satisfaction of party workers in constituency. Meanwhile in West Godavari district, three MLAs have secured over 71% marks. Tanuku MLA Arimilli Radhakrishna, Denduluru MLA cum Government Whip Chintamaneni Prabhakar and Palakollu MLA Nimmala Ramanaidu are the three.
Furthermore in Krishna district, Gannavaram MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi, Vijayawada East MLA Gadde Rammohan, Penamaluru MLA Bode Prasad and Sreeram Rajagopal of Jaggayyapet have earned good ranks. Moreover from Guntur, Ponnur MLA Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar has stood as the top ranker. Accordingly in Visakhapatnam district, Education Minister Ganta has got a setback. While he failed to get above 70% marks, in a jolt, his arch rival and Minister Chintakayala Ayyanna Patrudu from Narsipatnam topped the charts.
minister who secured place in the top rankers is Minister and Tekkali MLA
Atchannaidu. The only woman MLA in the list of toppers is Vizianagaram
district's Srungavarapukota MLA Kolla Laitha Kumari. While all these have got
marks above 70%, the rest of the MLAs have secured below 70% and asked to improve
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?