According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu conducted a review meeting where he had revealed the performance assessment of the legislative members of his party. Meanwhile the ranks were announced based on the three crucial parameters Implementation of the Government Schemes in constituency, Functioning of MLAs in the constituency, Satisfaction of party workers in constituency. Meanwhile in West Godavari district, three MLAs have secured over 71% marks. Tanuku MLA Arimilli Radhakrishna, Denduluru MLA cum Government Whip Chintamaneni Prabhakar and Palakollu MLA Nimmala Ramanaidu are the three.
Furthermore in Krishna district, Gannavaram MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi, Vijayawada East MLA Gadde Rammohan, Penamaluru MLA Bode Prasad and Sreeram Rajagopal of Jaggayyapet have earned good ranks. Moreover from Guntur, Ponnur MLA Dhulipalla Narendra Kumar has stood as the top ranker. Accordingly in Visakhapatnam district, Education Minister Ganta has got a setback. While he failed to get above 70% marks, in a jolt, his arch rival and Minister Chintakayala Ayyanna Patrudu from Narsipatnam topped the charts.
minister who secured place in the top rankers is Minister and Tekkali MLA
Atchannaidu. The only woman MLA in the list of toppers is Vizianagaram
district's Srungavarapukota MLA Kolla Laitha Kumari. While all these have got
marks above 70%, the rest of the MLAs have secured below 70% and asked to improve
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes