The Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has sworn that he'll never contest elections again though he will be in active politics. The Karnataka State assembly elections were held yesterday. While the elections were held for a total of 222 constituencies, election for 2 constituencies have been postponed.
The vote counting will happen on May 15. Both the Congress and BJP have been confidently stating that they'll win more than 130 seats. However exit polls surveys say that none of the parties will get majority. In such a scenario, Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has said that he will not contest in elections, even if said by Gods.
this election, he had contested just because he's a chief minister. He added
that he wanted someone from backward sections of society to become the cm
adding that he'll win the election in Chamundeeshwar, Badami.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes