The Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has sworn that he'll never contest elections again though he will be in active politics. The Karnataka State assembly elections were held yesterday. While the elections were held for a total of 222 constituencies, election for 2 constituencies have been postponed.
The vote counting will happen on May 15. Both the Congress and BJP have been confidently stating that they'll win more than 130 seats. However exit polls surveys say that none of the parties will get majority. In such a scenario, Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has said that he will not contest in elections, even if said by Gods.
this election, he had contested just because he's a chief minister. He added
that he wanted someone from backward sections of society to become the cm
adding that he'll win the election in Chamundeeshwar, Badami.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing