The Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has sworn that he'll never contest elections again though he will be in active politics. The Karnataka State assembly elections were held yesterday. While the elections were held for a total of 222 constituencies, election for 2 constituencies have been postponed.
The vote counting will happen on May 15. Both the Congress and BJP have been confidently stating that they'll win more than 130 seats. However exit polls surveys say that none of the parties will get majority. In such a scenario, Karnataka chief minister Siddharamaiah has said that he will not contest in elections, even if said by Gods.
this election, he had contested just because he's a chief minister. He added
that he wanted someone from backward sections of society to become the cm
adding that he'll win the election in Chamundeeshwar, Badami.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions