Since the BJP won't be getting majority in the Karnataka State assembly elections, they won't be given support, while Congress will be given support if they request, said secular Janata Dal leader Deve Gowda. While the Karnataka State assembly elections were held yesterday for 222 constituencies with elections of 2 constituencies pushed to a different date, it has been said that there won't be any party winning majority.
To form the government, any party needs to win 112 Seats either by themselves or With association with other parties. Almost all the exit polls have said that none of the parties contesting the elections will win with majority. The polls have indicated that BJP might win 97 seats, Congress 90 and Janata Dal secular with 31 Seats.
several media opinion that Janata Dal will be joining hands with BJP, Deve
Gowda has said that their party is functioning well and Won't bother joining BJP or
Congress. He said that they want to be the king and not the kingmaker. He has
also reasserted that Janata Dal secular won't be offering helping hands to BJP
in case they don't get majority.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!