According to sources a day after incumbent Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah stated that he has no problem if the Congress high command decides to choose a Dalit leader for the state's top post, key contenders, Mallikarjun Kharge and G Parameshwara responded to his statement.
Meanwhile when asked for a response, Congress heavyweight and Dalit leader Mallikarjun Kharge, who is presently a Lok Sabha MP, said, "By asking questions like this, you are confusing everyone. He don't like this question, if the High Command is going to do it, we will accept it. Naturally, they will also consult Siddaramaiah and they will take the decision and he doesn’t want to say anything further." Moreover Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee G Parameshwara, another CM aspirant, told the media outlet, "The high command will get the majority. Beyond that, there is nothing he or the CM or any party leader can suggest."
Media reports that Siddaramaiah is the first Chief Minister in the state
to complete his full term in 40 years. Recently the Assembly Elections in
Karnataka witnessed the highest voter turnout in the state in over 35 years.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India