New Delhi sources added that Manmohan along with other senior leaders of Congress have signed the letter addressed to the President Ramnath Kovind. Meanwhile as per report Manmohan Singh stated that Modi's words are threatening and it undermines democratic values. Media reports that the letter stated, is not expected to use menacing language even in the course of an election campaign, which is tantamount to a prime minister using his powers and privileges to "settle personal and political scores”.
Meanwhile when referring to the oath of office, it said the prime minister of India holds a very special position under the Constitution. Accordingly the Congress leaders said all prime ministers of India in the past have maintained immense dignity and decorum in the discharge of public or private functions or actions.
The letter said "The threat held out by the Prime Minister to the INC's
leadership deserves to be condemned and this cannot be the language of the
Prime Minister of a constitutionally governed democratic country of 1.3 Billion
people. Such discourse whether in public or private is unacceptable conduct and
moreover the words used are menacing and intimidating with intent to insult and
provoke breach of the peace”.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!