Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump on Tuesday blasted those inside the White House leaking internal deliberations and described them as “traitors and cowards”. Meanwhile he said in a tweet that “The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible".
Accordingly the tweet comes amid a latest leak from the White House in which Kelly Sadler, a White House communication aide, made a crass comment against Senator John McCain, who is battling brain cancer. Previously Sadler reportedly dismissed McCain’s opposition to the nomination of Gina Haspel for CIA director by, saying “it does not matter, he is dying anyway”.
The Senator from Arizona is undergoing treatment after he was diagnosed
with cancer last July. Sadler later apologized to the McCain family. “He was
told Kelly Sadler called the McCain family late last week and did apologize,”
White House Deputy Principal Press Secretary Raj Shah told reporters during a
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day