In a heart-warming gesture, Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) staff rushed a pregnant passenger, who developed uneasiness while traveling in the bus, to hospital on time. Meanwhile on Monday morning, the bus began its journey as usual from the Chadayamangalam depot in Kollam district and was headed to Thiruvananthapuram.
As per report the woman boarded the bus with her husband and son at Ayiroor at around 8.30 am. Driver Girish and conductor Sajan K John acted sensibly when they noticed that the woman did not seem to be feeling well. Sajan told “When the bus reached Kanyakulangara he noticed that the woman had some uneasiness, her husband was standing at the back of the bus. He told him to take care of her and the woman is eight months pregnant”.
Accordingly the driver and conductor
had no second thoughts; they immediately decided to help the woman get medical
attention. Moreover they did not wait for another vehicle nor did they make the
family alight midway. Further they headed the bus straight to the Sree Avittom
Thirunal Hospital for Women and Children in Thiruvananthapuram, nearly 20 km
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers