In a heart-warming gesture, Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) staff rushed a pregnant passenger, who developed uneasiness while traveling in the bus, to hospital on time. Meanwhile on Monday morning, the bus began its journey as usual from the Chadayamangalam depot in Kollam district and was headed to Thiruvananthapuram.
As per report the woman boarded the bus with her husband and son at Ayiroor at around 8.30 am. Driver Girish and conductor Sajan K John acted sensibly when they noticed that the woman did not seem to be feeling well. Sajan told “When the bus reached Kanyakulangara he noticed that the woman had some uneasiness, her husband was standing at the back of the bus. He told him to take care of her and the woman is eight months pregnant”.
Accordingly the driver and conductor
had no second thoughts; they immediately decided to help the woman get medical
attention. Moreover they did not wait for another vehicle nor did they make the
family alight midway. Further they headed the bus straight to the Sree Avittom
Thirunal Hospital for Women and Children in Thiruvananthapuram, nearly 20 km
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!