Los Angeles sources reported that Indian actress Priyanka Chopra’s “Quantico” will not be getting a fourth season. Meanwhile the network ABC has opted to cancel the terrorism drama. Its season 3 finale will now serve as the series ender.
Accordingly “Quantico”, from ABC Studios and producer Mark Gordon, was a breakout when it debuted in 2015, setting delayed viewing lift records. But with its dense narrative and heavy serialization, the series started to lose momentum in the second half of its first season and continued to see declines through season 2 and into season 3.
Moreover created by Joshua Safran, the show
starred Priyanka as Alex Parrish is an FBI recruit who joins the agency after
graduating from the FBI Academy and becomes a prime suspect of a terrorist
attack on Grand Central Terminal. Furthermore season three saw Alex going back
to navigating the dangerous waters of the CIA that she left behind when she
retired to Italy. The Indian actress got global acclaim after the show and also
won two People’s Choice Awards for her role and moreover the show is aired on
Star World and Star World HD.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?