With none of the parties that contested the Karnataka state Assembly elections gaining individual majority, the question has arisen on whom the Karnataka governor will invite to form the government. In such a tense situation, the BJP Party meeting with all the MLAs will be held by 10:30 AM at Bengaluru.
Of the 224 constituencies of Karnataka, the elections have been held for 222 constituencies. Considering this, the party forming the government must have won a minimum of 112 seats. Though BJP has won 104 seats, it does not have the majority to form the government in Karnataka.
However, on the other end, Congress,
which has won 78 seats, has come to an agreement with the Janata Dal Secular
and the independent candidates who have won 38 constituencies and 2
constituencies respectively, to form a government. HD Kumarasamy of JD secular
has been announced as the party candidate for Chief Minister as well. Both the
parties are expected to meet the governor tomorrow, and the BJP
parliamentary board meeting will also be held tomorrow.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue