With none of the parties that contested the Karnataka state Assembly elections gaining individual majority, the question has arisen on whom the Karnataka governor will invite to form the government. In such a tense situation, the BJP Party meeting with all the MLAs will be held by 10:30 AM at Bengaluru.
Of the 224 constituencies of Karnataka, the elections have been held for 222 constituencies. Considering this, the party forming the government must have won a minimum of 112 seats. Though BJP has won 104 seats, it does not have the majority to form the government in Karnataka.
However, on the other end, Congress,
which has won 78 seats, has come to an agreement with the Janata Dal Secular
and the independent candidates who have won 38 constituencies and 2
constituencies respectively, to form a government. HD Kumarasamy of JD secular
has been announced as the party candidate for Chief Minister as well. Both the
parties are expected to meet the governor tomorrow, and the BJP
parliamentary board meeting will also be held tomorrow.
Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence