The Kerala tourism department has invited the winning candidates of the Congress - Janata Dal secular team to come enjoy a stay in their state. The Karnataka politics has been burning, as none have emerged with majority and with Congress and JDS planning an alliance.
With the congress support letter, Kumarasamy has requested to meet the governor, and agreement has been reached to make Kumarasamy the CM, and a congress candidate as the deputy CM. Besides, talks have also been concluded to allot 20 ministers from Congress and 16 from Janata Dal secular. On the other end, BS Yedyurappa has requested governor to let them form the government as they are the single largest party with 104 seats.
With Congress 78, JDS 38, there are
bright chances for BJP to enter into a seat trading deals and agreement mode,
with JDS, to stop the congress plans to oust them. In a similar scenario
year back in Tamilnadu, the warring camps of AIADMK met at Koovathur resort,
following which there was a major political shuffle. With a similar seat
trading expected to happen in Karnataka, the Kerala state tourism department
has sarcastically posted a tweet, inviting the Congress, JDS MLAs for a stay in
their state, adding that they must visit God's own country and enjoy its
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure