The Kerala tourism department has invited the winning candidates of the Congress - Janata Dal secular team to come enjoy a stay in their state. The Karnataka politics has been burning, as none have emerged with majority and with Congress and JDS planning an alliance.
With the congress support letter, Kumarasamy has requested to meet the governor, and agreement has been reached to make Kumarasamy the CM, and a congress candidate as the deputy CM. Besides, talks have also been concluded to allot 20 ministers from Congress and 16 from Janata Dal secular. On the other end, BS Yedyurappa has requested governor to let them form the government as they are the single largest party with 104 seats.
With Congress 78, JDS 38, there are
bright chances for BJP to enter into a seat trading deals and agreement mode,
with JDS, to stop the congress plans to oust them. In a similar scenario
year back in Tamilnadu, the warring camps of AIADMK met at Koovathur resort,
following which there was a major political shuffle. With a similar seat
trading expected to happen in Karnataka, the Kerala state tourism department
has sarcastically posted a tweet, inviting the Congress, JDS MLAs for a stay in
their state, adding that they must visit God's own country and enjoy its
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions