The Kerala tourism department has invited the winning candidates of the Congress - Janata Dal secular team to come enjoy a stay in their state. The Karnataka politics has been burning, as none have emerged with majority and with Congress and JDS planning an alliance.
With the congress support letter, Kumarasamy has requested to meet the governor, and agreement has been reached to make Kumarasamy the CM, and a congress candidate as the deputy CM. Besides, talks have also been concluded to allot 20 ministers from Congress and 16 from Janata Dal secular. On the other end, BS Yedyurappa has requested governor to let them form the government as they are the single largest party with 104 seats.
With Congress 78, JDS 38, there are
bright chances for BJP to enter into a seat trading deals and agreement mode,
with JDS, to stop the congress plans to oust them. In a similar scenario
year back in Tamilnadu, the warring camps of AIADMK met at Koovathur resort,
following which there was a major political shuffle. With a similar seat
trading expected to happen in Karnataka, the Kerala state tourism department
has sarcastically posted a tweet, inviting the Congress, JDS MLAs for a stay in
their state, adding that they must visit God's own country and enjoy its
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?