Seoul sources stated that South and North Korea have agreed to hold high-level inter-Korea talks on May 16, confirmed South Korea's Unification Ministry. Several media reports quoted the Unification Ministry, as saying, in a statement that "The South and North will hold a high-level inter-Korea meeting on May 16 in the Peace House in Panmunjom, to discuss the implementation of 'Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity, and Unification of the Korean Peninsula”.
Meanwhile the two sides are likely to discuss measures related to the implementation of agreements reached at the intra-Korean summit in April and accordingly the meet is scheduled at the border village of Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), the world's most heavily guarded border, separating the two countries.
Moreover as per report Wednesday's inter-Korea talks will see North Korea send a 29 member delegation led by Ri Son-gwon, chairman of the 'Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the country'. Further from South Korea, Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon will lead a team of five and moreover the ceremony for the dismantling of the facility has been scheduled between May 23-25.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers