Seoul sources stated that South and North Korea have agreed to hold high-level inter-Korea talks on May 16, confirmed South Korea's Unification Ministry. Several media reports quoted the Unification Ministry, as saying, in a statement that "The South and North will hold a high-level inter-Korea meeting on May 16 in the Peace House in Panmunjom, to discuss the implementation of 'Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity, and Unification of the Korean Peninsula”.
Meanwhile the two sides are likely to discuss measures related to the implementation of agreements reached at the intra-Korean summit in April and accordingly the meet is scheduled at the border village of Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), the world's most heavily guarded border, separating the two countries.
Moreover as per report Wednesday's inter-Korea talks will see North Korea send a 29 member delegation led by Ri Son-gwon, chairman of the 'Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the country'. Further from South Korea, Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon will lead a team of five and moreover the ceremony for the dismantling of the facility has been scheduled between May 23-25.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy