Seoul sources stated that South and North Korea have agreed to hold high-level inter-Korea talks on May 16, confirmed South Korea's Unification Ministry. Several media reports quoted the Unification Ministry, as saying, in a statement that "The South and North will hold a high-level inter-Korea meeting on May 16 in the Peace House in Panmunjom, to discuss the implementation of 'Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity, and Unification of the Korean Peninsula”.
Meanwhile the two sides are likely to discuss measures related to the implementation of agreements reached at the intra-Korean summit in April and accordingly the meet is scheduled at the border village of Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), the world's most heavily guarded border, separating the two countries.
Moreover as per report Wednesday's inter-Korea talks will see North Korea send a 29 member delegation led by Ri Son-gwon, chairman of the 'Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the country'. Further from South Korea, Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon will lead a team of five and moreover the ceremony for the dismantling of the facility has been scheduled between May 23-25.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue