Former Congress minister MP Patil has given a shocker to BJP by revealing that BJP MLAs are in contact with Congress and might join hands anytime soon. During a press interaction, the water resources minister in former chief minister Sidharamaiah's cabinet, MP Patil has said that, the Congress ministers are strong and are holding firm to the party.
However, as a twist, it is the BJP MLAs who are open to join hands with Congress, revealed the ex minister. He said that 6 MLAs from BJP have been in touch with Congress and might be announcing their support to BJP anytime sooner.
When the media demanded MP Patil to
reveal the names of the six MLAs, he said that it won't be revealed, and now
hid statement has confused everyone, as to whether BJP party is together or is
set to break. This doubt has arisen as Yedyurappa's meeting had all MLAs
attending it and extending support.
Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project According to sources MDMK general secretary known for his seditious speeches against Indian integration on the Sri Lankan Tamil issues and on projects that he despised earlier, warned on Saturday that Tamilnadu would go separate if the Central government permitted construction of Karnataka's Mekedatu dam across river Cauvery, and also passed the Dam Safety Bill 2018.
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side
- TRS Party Leading in Exit Poll Survey
- Why Chandrababu who played crucial role in Telangana elections is tight-lipped?
- Why voting percentage in Hyderabad city is quite low as general election?
- PM Narendra Modi asked OPEC nations to Price Crude at reasonable rates
- Facebook to defend against foreign interference ahead of 2019 LS polls in India
- Telangana Laborers traveled 100 Kilometers to Vote