Former Congress minister MP Patil has given a shocker to BJP by revealing that BJP MLAs are in contact with Congress and might join hands anytime soon. During a press interaction, the water resources minister in former chief minister Sidharamaiah's cabinet, MP Patil has said that, the Congress ministers are strong and are holding firm to the party.
However, as a twist, it is the BJP MLAs who are open to join hands with Congress, revealed the ex minister. He said that 6 MLAs from BJP have been in touch with Congress and might be announcing their support to BJP anytime sooner.
When the media demanded MP Patil to
reveal the names of the six MLAs, he said that it won't be revealed, and now
hid statement has confused everyone, as to whether BJP party is together or is
set to break. This doubt has arisen as Yedyurappa's meeting had all MLAs
attending it and extending support.
Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father Actor Sivakumar has said that no one can stop women coming into Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. Following the supreme court verdict, the situation has changed that women can enter the Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. However, after severe protests by some pro-Hindu outfits and BJP groups, the condition is that women are still unable to enter Ayyappan temple.
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?
- Why Dileep resigned from AMMA organization?