The Congress- Janata Dal secular alliance is in chaos, as two MLAs were missing in the meeting convened by the Janata Dal secular party today. While the Karnataka State assembly elections have ended with none of the parties gaining absolute majority.
Currently both Congress and BJP are waiting for the call of governor to see whom he invites to form the government. On the other hand it has been said that the governor, a BJP member himself, has given the BJP party 7 days time frame to prove majority. BJP which has won 104 Seats still needs 4 more MLAs to prove majority, and they've hence got into the act of trading and buying MLAs from Congress and JDS.
All the parties have convened
meetings, and HD Kumarasamy has said that they don't intend to offer support to
BJP. However for the meeting, of the 37 MLAs, only 35 participated, as MLAs
Raja venkadappa and Venkata Rao Nath Gowda were absent. JDS is in chaos
thinking whether they've moved to the BJP camp.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!