The Congress- Janata Dal secular alliance is in chaos, as two MLAs were missing in the meeting convened by the Janata Dal secular party today. While the Karnataka State assembly elections have ended with none of the parties gaining absolute majority.
Currently both Congress and BJP are waiting for the call of governor to see whom he invites to form the government. On the other hand it has been said that the governor, a BJP member himself, has given the BJP party 7 days time frame to prove majority. BJP which has won 104 Seats still needs 4 more MLAs to prove majority, and they've hence got into the act of trading and buying MLAs from Congress and JDS.
All the parties have convened
meetings, and HD Kumarasamy has said that they don't intend to offer support to
BJP. However for the meeting, of the 37 MLAs, only 35 participated, as MLAs
Raja venkadappa and Venkata Rao Nath Gowda were absent. JDS is in chaos
thinking whether they've moved to the BJP camp.
Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India? Bengaluru sources reported that Karnataka’s new Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy CM G Parameshwara addressed their first press conference after taking oath on the steps of the Vidhana Soudha on Wednesday. Meanwhile JD(S) State President Kumaraswamy, who has taken oath as CM for the second time in his political career, started off by saying that in spite of what he had said before the results about how he would not join hands with either the BJP or Congress, circumstances had changed, pus
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India
- NASAs first mission to touch a Star
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress