The Congress- Janata Dal secular alliance is in chaos, as two MLAs were missing in the meeting convened by the Janata Dal secular party today. While the Karnataka State assembly elections have ended with none of the parties gaining absolute majority.
Currently both Congress and BJP are waiting for the call of governor to see whom he invites to form the government. On the other hand it has been said that the governor, a BJP member himself, has given the BJP party 7 days time frame to prove majority. BJP which has won 104 Seats still needs 4 more MLAs to prove majority, and they've hence got into the act of trading and buying MLAs from Congress and JDS.
All the parties have convened
meetings, and HD Kumarasamy has said that they don't intend to offer support to
BJP. However for the meeting, of the 37 MLAs, only 35 participated, as MLAs
Raja venkadappa and Venkata Rao Nath Gowda were absent. JDS is in chaos
thinking whether they've moved to the BJP camp.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside