The Congress- Janata Dal secular alliance is in chaos, as two MLAs were missing in the meeting convened by the Janata Dal secular party today. While the Karnataka State assembly elections have ended with none of the parties gaining absolute majority.
Currently both Congress and BJP are waiting for the call of governor to see whom he invites to form the government. On the other hand it has been said that the governor, a BJP member himself, has given the BJP party 7 days time frame to prove majority. BJP which has won 104 Seats still needs 4 more MLAs to prove majority, and they've hence got into the act of trading and buying MLAs from Congress and JDS.
All the parties have convened
meetings, and HD Kumarasamy has said that they don't intend to offer support to
BJP. However for the meeting, of the 37 MLAs, only 35 participated, as MLAs
Raja venkadappa and Venkata Rao Nath Gowda were absent. JDS is in chaos
thinking whether they've moved to the BJP camp.
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?