Andhra sources stated that Pawan said he knew that BJP would come to power in Karnataka. Meanwhile further to his claim, Pawan said BJP would come to power in Karnataka even if it had got just 85 seats and JD(S) got 40 seats, which is certainly a shocking analysis from PK.
Moreover Pawan said he had come to this understanding after speaking to his "sources" in Karnataka who told him that BJP would come to power in the state and said the above example of 85 for BJP and 40 for JD(S) was given by them.
Furthermore when media asked Pawan whether this is right or wrong, Pawan passed the buck by generalizing, "everyone has mistakes." Pawan added saying the democratic practices have been diluted over the decades and said that what is happening Karnataka is another example. Further Janasena chief said, "Not only BJP, TDP and YSRCP also doing this” and concluded saying he would want to put an end to this horse-trading of MLAs and want to end such politics.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions