Andhra sources stated that Pawan said he knew that BJP would come to power in Karnataka. Meanwhile further to his claim, Pawan said BJP would come to power in Karnataka even if it had got just 85 seats and JD(S) got 40 seats, which is certainly a shocking analysis from PK.
Moreover Pawan said he had come to this understanding after speaking to his "sources" in Karnataka who told him that BJP would come to power in the state and said the above example of 85 for BJP and 40 for JD(S) was given by them.
Furthermore when media asked Pawan whether this is right or wrong, Pawan passed the buck by generalizing, "everyone has mistakes." Pawan added saying the democratic practices have been diluted over the decades and said that what is happening Karnataka is another example. Further Janasena chief said, "Not only BJP, TDP and YSRCP also doing this” and concluded saying he would want to put an end to this horse-trading of MLAs and want to end such politics.
Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank A Tirupati based guy planned a suicide prank on his friend through a video call, and that ultimately, unfortunately, lead to his death because he was unable to safeguard himself as he was heavily drunk.
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency