Andhra sources stated that Pawan said he knew that BJP would come to power in Karnataka. Meanwhile further to his claim, Pawan said BJP would come to power in Karnataka even if it had got just 85 seats and JD(S) got 40 seats, which is certainly a shocking analysis from PK.
Moreover Pawan said he had come to this understanding after speaking to his "sources" in Karnataka who told him that BJP would come to power in the state and said the above example of 85 for BJP and 40 for JD(S) was given by them.
Furthermore when media asked Pawan whether this is right or wrong, Pawan passed the buck by generalizing, "everyone has mistakes." Pawan added saying the democratic practices have been diluted over the decades and said that what is happening Karnataka is another example. Further Janasena chief said, "Not only BJP, TDP and YSRCP also doing this” and concluded saying he would want to put an end to this horse-trading of MLAs and want to end such politics.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna