Andhra sources stated that Pawan said he knew that BJP would come to power in Karnataka. Meanwhile further to his claim, Pawan said BJP would come to power in Karnataka even if it had got just 85 seats and JD(S) got 40 seats, which is certainly a shocking analysis from PK.
Moreover Pawan said he had come to this understanding after speaking to his "sources" in Karnataka who told him that BJP would come to power in the state and said the above example of 85 for BJP and 40 for JD(S) was given by them.
Furthermore when media asked Pawan whether this is right or wrong, Pawan passed the buck by generalizing, "everyone has mistakes." Pawan added saying the democratic practices have been diluted over the decades and said that what is happening Karnataka is another example. Further Janasena chief said, "Not only BJP, TDP and YSRCP also doing this” and concluded saying he would want to put an end to this horse-trading of MLAs and want to end such politics.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!