According to sources from Bengaluru this shocking response of BJP came just seconds after SC pronounced its verdict in the sensational case challenging Governor Vajubhai Vala's decision to invite BJP to form the government in Karnataka despite not having enough numbers. Meanwhile BJP's shocking claim has come as a huge shocker. Moreover it further claimed that it has support of 8 Congress, 2 JDS and 2 independent MLAs.
Accordingly BJP seems to be banking on the cross-voting. Media reports stated that while Congress and JD(S) shot back saying BJP is just "fooling" and "faking" by claiming to have desired numbers and the duo maintained that they would defeat Yedyyurappa tomorrow in the Floor Test.
Furthermore it can be noted that JD(S) and Congress already shifted its
MLAs to Hyderabad where they have been placed in tight security, under 24X7
surveillance. Hence amidst this, all eyes are on Tomorrow's floor test in
Karnataka Assembly which is scheduled for 4 PM. As per report SC stressed that
the Floor Test shouldn't be conducted in a secret ballot method. Further the
Apex Court also directed state DGP to provide full security to elected
legislatures, who are attending Floor Test, to reach the Assembly tomorrow.
AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish has become a tormentor of the Caretaker Chief Minister in his final days of the office. He dug all the files pertaining to release of funds to various contractors just before the elections for various works, forcing finance secretary M Ravichandra to go on leave.
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails