According to sources from Bengaluru this shocking response of BJP came just seconds after SC pronounced its verdict in the sensational case challenging Governor Vajubhai Vala's decision to invite BJP to form the government in Karnataka despite not having enough numbers. Meanwhile BJP's shocking claim has come as a huge shocker. Moreover it further claimed that it has support of 8 Congress, 2 JDS and 2 independent MLAs.
Accordingly BJP seems to be banking on the cross-voting. Media reports stated that while Congress and JD(S) shot back saying BJP is just "fooling" and "faking" by claiming to have desired numbers and the duo maintained that they would defeat Yedyyurappa tomorrow in the Floor Test.
Furthermore it can be noted that JD(S) and Congress already shifted its
MLAs to Hyderabad where they have been placed in tight security, under 24X7
surveillance. Hence amidst this, all eyes are on Tomorrow's floor test in
Karnataka Assembly which is scheduled for 4 PM. As per report SC stressed that
the Floor Test shouldn't be conducted in a secret ballot method. Further the
Apex Court also directed state DGP to provide full security to elected
legislatures, who are attending Floor Test, to reach the Assembly tomorrow.
NASAs first mission to touch a Star Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April
- US Department of Defense introduced new policy setting more restrictions for cell phones
- Paytm acquired Orbgen Technologies, entity that operates TicketNew, a Chennai based online ticketing platform
- Why Pawan Kalyan touched farmer's feet, responsibility or caring nature?
- Political leaders politicizes whole issue about Tirumala controversy
- Chennai high court orders preservation of bodies!
- Prakashraj condemns TN government!
- Reason behind deaths is BJP not getting support in TN!
- Meghan Markle and the 17 rules!
- Madras HC stayed expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter plant in Tuticorin district
- Telangana BJP Member of Parliament Bandaru Dattatreya's 21 year son died of massive heart attack
- Congress President Okayed Parameshwara as Deputy CM of Karnataka
- Luck favors H.D. Kumaraswamy, again been crowned king by Congress
- Ramzan Fasting is Dangerous says Danish Minister
- When is Ramadan 2018? All other key details you need to Know
- Major portion of Bosch activities focus on building effective solutions