According to sources from Bengaluru this shocking response of BJP came just seconds after SC pronounced its verdict in the sensational case challenging Governor Vajubhai Vala's decision to invite BJP to form the government in Karnataka despite not having enough numbers. Meanwhile BJP's shocking claim has come as a huge shocker. Moreover it further claimed that it has support of 8 Congress, 2 JDS and 2 independent MLAs.
Accordingly BJP seems to be banking on the cross-voting. Media reports stated that while Congress and JD(S) shot back saying BJP is just "fooling" and "faking" by claiming to have desired numbers and the duo maintained that they would defeat Yedyyurappa tomorrow in the Floor Test.
Furthermore it can be noted that JD(S) and Congress already shifted its
MLAs to Hyderabad where they have been placed in tight security, under 24X7
surveillance. Hence amidst this, all eyes are on Tomorrow's floor test in
Karnataka Assembly which is scheduled for 4 PM. As per report SC stressed that
the Floor Test shouldn't be conducted in a secret ballot method. Further the
Apex Court also directed state DGP to provide full security to elected
legislatures, who are attending Floor Test, to reach the Assembly tomorrow.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna