According to sources from Bengaluru this shocking response of BJP came just seconds after SC pronounced its verdict in the sensational case challenging Governor Vajubhai Vala's decision to invite BJP to form the government in Karnataka despite not having enough numbers. Meanwhile BJP's shocking claim has come as a huge shocker. Moreover it further claimed that it has support of 8 Congress, 2 JDS and 2 independent MLAs.
Accordingly BJP seems to be banking on the cross-voting. Media reports stated that while Congress and JD(S) shot back saying BJP is just "fooling" and "faking" by claiming to have desired numbers and the duo maintained that they would defeat Yedyyurappa tomorrow in the Floor Test.
Furthermore it can be noted that JD(S) and Congress already shifted its
MLAs to Hyderabad where they have been placed in tight security, under 24X7
surveillance. Hence amidst this, all eyes are on Tomorrow's floor test in
Karnataka Assembly which is scheduled for 4 PM. As per report SC stressed that
the Floor Test shouldn't be conducted in a secret ballot method. Further the
Apex Court also directed state DGP to provide full security to elected
legislatures, who are attending Floor Test, to reach the Assembly tomorrow.
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!