Bengaluru sources have made a statement that in a landmark verdict in sensational case of political crisis in Karnataka, Supreme Court has ordered for Floor Test of Karnataka Assembly Tomorrow (Saturday). Meanwhile the SC ordered to conduct the test on Saturday at 4 PM.
Accordingly Abhishek Singhvi, representing Congress and JD(S), told the justices that Congress-JD(S) is ready for Floor Test tomorrow. Whereas senior advocate, representing BJP, requested for 1 week time. Moreover, the bench of Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan has declared for conducting Floor Test tomorrow considering the urgency in the issue.
Media reports have added that the apex court in its judgment stated that
Supreme Court directed Karnataka state DGP to provide full security to all
elected legislators to safely reach the Assembly and participate in voting in
the Floor Test freely as per their wish. Floor Test shouldn't be conducted
via secret ballot.
US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran According to sources from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "He has oppressed his people for a long time." "He needs to look at his own base to figure out where that's coming from and he thinks the Iranian people have had enough and that's where all of this is coming from." At least 29 people were killed when suspected Arab
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania