With the Supreme Court order to prove the majority in a floor test tomorrow evening, the Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa is extremely confident of proving the majority. In the election results of the Karnataka State assembly elections released on May 15, it was announced that BJP had won 104 seats while Congress had won 78 and Janata Dal secular won 38 seats.
With no party getting majority there was confusion prevailing in the state. While the governor requested BJP to form the government on the basis of being the single largest party, JDS and Congress filed a case with Supreme Court again supporting governor decision.
However, the court has ordered to
conduct a floor test tomorrow evening to prove the majority, and both
the parties are confident of achieving victory in the floor test tomorrow.
Speaking on this, BS Yeddyurappa has said that he is 100% confident of a
victory with the support of all his party members.
Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium According to sources while several states have welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat, five states, however, have rejected the same. Meanwhile the Prime Minister launched Ayushman Bharat, also called the PM Jan Arogya Yojana
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?