According to sources a new blood test developed by US researchers has shown promise for detecting pancreatic cancer in less than an hour. Meanwhile the test, which is at the proof-of-concept stage, can rapidly screen a drop of blood for biomarkers of pancreatic cancer and provide results in less than an hour.
Meanwhile the lead author Jean Lewis, Assistant Project Scientist at UC San Diego said the test uses an electronic chip-based system to extract nano-sized biological structures called exosomes directly from blood in minutes. Moreover the physicians need to just apply a drop of blood on a small electronic chip, then turn the current on, wait for several minutes and add fluorescent labels and finally look at the results under a microscope.
The researchers said, in a paper published in the
journal ACS Nano if a blood sample tests positive for pancreatic cancer, bright
fluorescent circles will appear. Rebekah
White, surgical oncologist said "This test could be used as a primary
screening strategy to identify patients who would subsequently need to undergo
more expensive and invasive diagnostic methods like a CT scan, MRI or endoscopy”.
Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million As per report from Kollywood industry it was stated that after striking the 200 million mark on YouTube is definitely a huge achievement for celebrities in the film industry. While Bollywood has achieved this feat on several occasions, Tamil fans too have delivered the same for the movie Maari 2.
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary