As per report and survey result released by the Centre for Media Studies on corruption in 13 states in India, Tamilnadu has been ranked No. 1 shocking many. Meanwhile the newly formed Telangana has followed Tamilnadu taking many by surprise. Moreover this is after KCR and KTR's repeated statements that they're bringing transparency in governance in the new state. To the surprise of all, as per the CMS, the corruption in Tamilnadu and Telangana is more than Bihar. Media reports added that Andhra Pradesh has been placed at No. 4 in corruption in the survey.
Accordingly the 'India Corruption Study' conducted by the Centre For Media Studies covered more than 2,000 households from over 200 rural and urban clusters of 13 states Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengal.
Moreover the report covered
11 public services public distribution system (PDS), electricity, health,
school education, water supply , banking services, police, judicial services,
land/housing and transport and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS, only rural). Furthermore the survey said people
had to pay a bribe even for getting basic identification documents as seven per
cent paid a bribe to get an Aadhaar card and three per cent to get a voter ID
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?