As per report and survey result released by the Centre for Media Studies on corruption in 13 states in India, Tamilnadu has been ranked No. 1 shocking many. Meanwhile the newly formed Telangana has followed Tamilnadu taking many by surprise. Moreover this is after KCR and KTR's repeated statements that they're bringing transparency in governance in the new state. To the surprise of all, as per the CMS, the corruption in Tamilnadu and Telangana is more than Bihar. Media reports added that Andhra Pradesh has been placed at No. 4 in corruption in the survey.
Accordingly the 'India Corruption Study' conducted by the Centre For Media Studies covered more than 2,000 households from over 200 rural and urban clusters of 13 states Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengal.
Moreover the report covered
11 public services public distribution system (PDS), electricity, health,
school education, water supply , banking services, police, judicial services,
land/housing and transport and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS, only rural). Furthermore the survey said people
had to pay a bribe even for getting basic identification documents as seven per
cent paid a bribe to get an Aadhaar card and three per cent to get a voter ID
TN targeted by Maoists? The attacks by Maoists in Andhra Pradesh have been increasing and constantly rising day by day. As a part of the atrocious activities conducted by them, yesterday, Andhra Pradesh MLA Kidari Sarveswar Rao and former MLA Sivaseri Soma were brutally shot dead by Maoists. They have also burnt a police station to ashes.
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!