As per report and survey result released by the Centre for Media Studies on corruption in 13 states in India, Tamilnadu has been ranked No. 1 shocking many. Meanwhile the newly formed Telangana has followed Tamilnadu taking many by surprise. Moreover this is after KCR and KTR's repeated statements that they're bringing transparency in governance in the new state. To the surprise of all, as per the CMS, the corruption in Tamilnadu and Telangana is more than Bihar. Media reports added that Andhra Pradesh has been placed at No. 4 in corruption in the survey.
Accordingly the 'India Corruption Study' conducted by the Centre For Media Studies covered more than 2,000 households from over 200 rural and urban clusters of 13 states Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengal.
Moreover the report covered
11 public services public distribution system (PDS), electricity, health,
school education, water supply , banking services, police, judicial services,
land/housing and transport and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS, only rural). Furthermore the survey said people
had to pay a bribe even for getting basic identification documents as seven per
cent paid a bribe to get an Aadhaar card and three per cent to get a voter ID
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh