Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan is said to be unhappy with a section of his core team members. As per report Pawan has distanced himself from a few people in his core team and is said to have formed another small and close group for his own. Accordingly even this small group is said to be accompanying Pawan in his Porata Yatra. Although couple of other members is there, apparently, Pawan is depending on his trusted people only.
Media report stated that Pawan himself said to be taking all the decisions related to party and policy issues not considering others in the party has become hot topic of discussion. Further going forward, this is expected to have serious implications in party cadre in the long run.
Furthermore the biggest strength of Pawan and Janasena are its hard-core
fans who are carrying his ideology into public. Moreover his fans aka Jana
Sainiks are said to be very clear and has been working without expecting
positions in party or tickets in future. As per latest report a few among the
leadership have expectations and that is said to be causing disturbances within
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar