New Delhi sources added that the Centre for Science and Environment, a research and advocacy organization, has urged tennis ace Sania Mirza to publicly disassociate from a poultry advertisement, saying it has been declared misleading by the Advertisement Standards Council of India or ASCI. The Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) said in a statement that the Centre for Science and Environment welcomes the recent decision of ASCI to declare the advertisement featuring Sania Mirza "misleading" by facts, exaggeration and ambiguity.
Meanwhile the advocacy group had previously also urged Sania Mirza to dissociate herself from the advertisement. Amit Khurana, senior program manager, food safety and toxins, CSE said "We had written to Ms Mirza earlier apprising her about the malpractice of antibiotic misuse in poultry sector and the libelous nature of the advertisement".
the advertisement "falsely" claimed the poultry sector is not
"misusing" antibiotics. It also "misused and
misrepresented" the results of a 2014 CSE study on antibiotic residues in
chicken, Centre for Science and Environment said. “ASCI said by mentioning the
CSE study results, the advertisement contravened the code on truthful and
honest representation and to withdraw or modify the advertisement by May 23”.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm