With the JDS leader HD Kumarasamy all set to be sworn in as the chief minister of Karnataka tomorrow, his wife and actress Kutty Radhika has become popular in the internet and social media platforms. Radhika had entered into the film industry as a teen, even as she had just completed her 9th standard schooling.
She had gained popularity through the critically acclaimed Jananathan directorial Iyarkai starring Shaam. She was called Kutty Radhika in Tamil film industry. She had married HD Kumarasamy and they couple have a girl child as well. Though Kumarasamy has accepted that he had married Radhika as his second wife, he never speaks about her, but at this juncture, talks of Radhika are trending.
Within a short span of time, Radhika
has become the most searched in google. Besides, there are also facts that troll
the couple stating that Radhika was born in the same year Kumarasamy married
his first wife, and until Divya spandana broke the secret in 2016, his marriage
with Radhika was kept a secret. Many are trolling Radhika with personal abuses
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue