Accordingly the Bengaluru based Bosch Limited, a leading supplier of technology and services, posted a total revenue from operations of Rs 11,690 crores (1.55 billion euros) in the past 12 months, registering 12% increase over the same period of the previous year on a comparable basis.
Soumitra Bhattacharya, Managing Director, Bosch Ltd said “Bosch Limited’s domestic sales have been growing steadily as India’s automobile sector shows promising growth in the future”. Moreover Bosch Limited’s Mobility Solutions business sector increased by 15% in 2017-18 and the domestic sales increased by 14.8%, outperforming the domestic automotive market, which posted a growth of 10.8% in the same period. Further the export sales increased by 16.8% and moreover within the Mobility Solutions business, the Powertrain Solutions business division registered a strong double-digit growth of 19.4%.
Accordingly Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Bosch is aiming for further growth in 2018, despite the difficult economic climate. Meanwhile after achieving record results in 2017, and in light of economic and geopolitical risks, the Bosch Group expects its sales revenue to grow by 2 to 3% in 2018.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20