BJP member Pon Radhakrishnan has yet again come down with a statement against the public, saying that the 13 deaths in Thoothukudi would not have happened if the protesters had joined the BJP strike and protest against Sterlite in the initial days. The union deputy minister Pon Radhakrishnan had interacted with the media at the Coimbatore airport.
During his interview, he had said that he has no ideas to go to Thoothukudi now, adding that he has to attend the state party conference in Pollachi, following which he will go to Delhi. He also said that, regarding the visit to Thoothukudi, a decision will be taken by the BJP leaders.
Pon Radhakrishnan said that it was
the BJP who had initially fought against Sterlite and protested. Though today
lots of people protest, it was BJP which had even initiated a hunger strike
till death, said the minister. Pon Radhakrishnan went on to say that
giving permission for the factory was the mistake of DMK and other parties, and
though the Thoothukudi incident saddens him, he can't talk on it without
knowing the background details.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India