Following the shoot and kill
incidents in Thoothukudi, Actor and political activist Prakashraj has slammed
the TN government recently. In the gory attacks held by policemen against the
protesters who were protesting peacefully against Sterlite factory, and
demanding its ban for 100 days, 13 innocent civilians were brutally shot dead.
Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had visited Thoothukudi to meet the people, and in
this scenario, actor Prakashraj has come down heavily against the TN
He has tweeted against the killing of protesting people, branding the TN Government as a visionless and spineless government, which can’t hear the protest cries of people, and can't even foresee the pollution issues raised by them over the years, while also adding that the TN government is busy dancing to the tunes of the central government so that they can hold on to power in TN.
Actor Karthi has condemned the
shooting incident and has tweeted that the incident deeply saddens him.
Director / Actor Cheran have questioned the need for such a killer factory, and
the need for such a government, while also asking if the dead were born to die
this way. Director Suseendhiran has said that there will be many things done to
divert people from Sterlite murders, but the people should be alert.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!