According to sources almost all the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy believe that anyone who toys around with Tirumala temple and its affairs in a bad way, generally end up facing the wrath of the divine. Meanwhile they are advising biggies and other political leaders who are making a ruckus of TTD's affairs to slow down and choose their words carefully as the Holy God is watching everything from above.
Furthermore couple of decades ago, a Minister touched the holy idol of Sri Vaaru in an excitement that his political career is flourishing and in three days he breathed his last. Later a big politician tried to poke his nose into the Mirasi system and in no time he lost power. As per report later a political scion made his followers praise him in the sacred premises of Tirumala temple and he got a great stroke from people in the following election and whoever fiddles and muzzles with Tirumala and its guardian Balaji with their ill-heart surely invite his wrath and get punished as per their beliefs.
Presently devotees believe that Lord Balaji is the
one who helps poor and needy in various ways by hearing a single prayer from
them, but at the same time, he will not be sparing these greedy politicians and
analysts who want to make fun of his temple's affairs. Moreover in case, if
Telugu desam government has really done something, then they will surely pay the
price, and is what some firm believers of Lord Balaji say "Srivaaritho
Paraachikaalu Vaddu", they say, on a concluding note.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party