According to sources almost all the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy believe that anyone who toys around with Tirumala temple and its affairs in a bad way, generally end up facing the wrath of the divine. Meanwhile they are advising biggies and other political leaders who are making a ruckus of TTD's affairs to slow down and choose their words carefully as the Holy God is watching everything from above.
Furthermore couple of decades ago, a Minister touched the holy idol of Sri Vaaru in an excitement that his political career is flourishing and in three days he breathed his last. Later a big politician tried to poke his nose into the Mirasi system and in no time he lost power. As per report later a political scion made his followers praise him in the sacred premises of Tirumala temple and he got a great stroke from people in the following election and whoever fiddles and muzzles with Tirumala and its guardian Balaji with their ill-heart surely invite his wrath and get punished as per their beliefs.
Presently devotees believe that Lord Balaji is the
one who helps poor and needy in various ways by hearing a single prayer from
them, but at the same time, he will not be sparing these greedy politicians and
analysts who want to make fun of his temple's affairs. Moreover in case, if
Telugu desam government has really done something, then they will surely pay the
price, and is what some firm believers of Lord Balaji say "Srivaaritho
Paraachikaalu Vaddu", they say, on a concluding note.
Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised According to sources the main opposition and its mouthpiece claimed that the farmer Kotaiah was threatened and beaten up by the police for not giving land for the control room and helipad for the CM's chopper landing. Meanwhile upset with the police's action, Kotaiah committed suicide is what, YSRCP alleged.
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane