Andhra Pradesh sources stated that no other regional political party in India is as stronger as AP CM Chandrababu led Telugu desam Party when it comes to yearly revenues. Meanwhile in what is being seen as a shocker by analysts, the party fetched an income of 73 crores for the financial year 2016-17 while it made only 16 crores in 2015-16.
According to a report released by Association of Democratic Rights (ADR) revealed the income and expenditure of regional parties. Meanwhile Samajwadi Party has earned 82 crores, TDP stood second to it with 73 crores income. Further what is more wondering is that almost 60 crores of Telugu desam party's income has come through party membership fee, while rest money is by voluntary donations.
Furthermore as per the audit report submitted to Election Commission, TDP
mentioned that Ambica Agarbathi group is their biggest donor. Moreover if we
look at other regional parties pertaining to Telugu state, TRS has shown a
downward trend as their income is 3.79 crores this financial year against 8+
crores last year and the MIM has an income of Rs 7.4 crore.
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG