According to sources a shocking allegation, Pawan Kalyan, who is doing his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam district where he is touring around and giving public speeches on his way, claimed that a few TDP leaders in Palasa had tried to attack him on Tuesday (May 22, 2018) night. Meanwhile Pawan alleged that TDP leaders had deliberately cut down the power late night in his area where he was staying and allegedly tried to attack him with the help of 15 contract Goondas.
Moreover when giving a warning to TDP leaders and CM Chandrababu Naidu directly, Pawan said he is brave enough to face any consequences and won't fear to such attempts. Further he reiterated that he is ready to face any situations and hence joined the politics.
Furthermore in a strong speech, Pawan took on ruling TDP government and
alleged the government of failing to resolve Uddanam issue. Media report saying
that meager two dialysis centers are not enough, Pawan demanded the state
government to set up a dialysis center in every mandal in the district and the
public have attended in large numbers for Pawan's meetings.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!