According to sources a shocking allegation, Pawan Kalyan, who is doing his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam district where he is touring around and giving public speeches on his way, claimed that a few TDP leaders in Palasa had tried to attack him on Tuesday (May 22, 2018) night. Meanwhile Pawan alleged that TDP leaders had deliberately cut down the power late night in his area where he was staying and allegedly tried to attack him with the help of 15 contract Goondas.
Moreover when giving a warning to TDP leaders and CM Chandrababu Naidu directly, Pawan said he is brave enough to face any consequences and won't fear to such attempts. Further he reiterated that he is ready to face any situations and hence joined the politics.
Furthermore in a strong speech, Pawan took on ruling TDP government and
alleged the government of failing to resolve Uddanam issue. Media report saying
that meager two dialysis centers are not enough, Pawan demanded the state
government to set up a dialysis center in every mandal in the district and the
public have attended in large numbers for Pawan's meetings.
Can Rahul Gandhi become PM in 2019 Polls? Accordingly this is very interesting question. In my view Rahul Gandhi himself is not serious about his political career. Meanwhile it was his lucky destiny that he burned in the family of Gandhi who ruled in India for more than 60 years. For example he spent his vacation of New Year in Europe and he already knew that the elections in 5 states are very near.
- Who will Become CM of AP? Jagan or Chandrababu Naidu or Lokesh
- Zomato introduces 100% Safely Sealed Badge across 10 Cities
- Astrology says YS Jagan will win Opposition in LS Polls 2019
- Is Nagarjuna ready to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3?
- SV Mohan Back in YSRCP
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy