According to sources a shocking allegation, Pawan Kalyan, who is doing his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam district where he is touring around and giving public speeches on his way, claimed that a few TDP leaders in Palasa had tried to attack him on Tuesday (May 22, 2018) night. Meanwhile Pawan alleged that TDP leaders had deliberately cut down the power late night in his area where he was staying and allegedly tried to attack him with the help of 15 contract Goondas.
Moreover when giving a warning to TDP leaders and CM Chandrababu Naidu directly, Pawan said he is brave enough to face any consequences and won't fear to such attempts. Further he reiterated that he is ready to face any situations and hence joined the politics.
Furthermore in a strong speech, Pawan took on ruling TDP government and
alleged the government of failing to resolve Uddanam issue. Media report saying
that meager two dialysis centers are not enough, Pawan demanded the state
government to set up a dialysis center in every mandal in the district and the
public have attended in large numbers for Pawan's meetings.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?