Mumbai sources reported that after Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's big fat Punjabi wedding, looks like another popular couple is ready to tie the knot soon. Meanwhile ever since the beginning of 2018, rumors of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone tying the knot have been sending fans into a tizzy. Media reports added they been hearing news of guests’ lists, fancy wedding venues abroad, and shortlisted wedding dates.
Moreover if a report in SpotBoyE is to be believed, Ranveer and Deepika have zeroed in on November 19, for the wedding date and just like Sonam, the wedding will most probably be in Mumbai too. Accordingly Ranveer and Deepika were considering July to seal the deal, but owing to their work commitments, they had to push it back to November.
Furthermore according to whispers, Deepika has
been busy with wedding shooting. Moreover her parents had flown down from
Mumbai to Bangalore to zero in on the wedding date for the daughter. Yet there
has been no official confirmation from Ranveer and Deepika. Recently Ranveer
admitted to India Today that “marriage is on his mind”. However, he later
said in different interviews that the wedding rumors was all speculation, and
that he will "shout from the rooftops" if he does plan to marry this
Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day As per report Both Priyanka and Nick sent out love and warmth to their fans and followers on Instagram, and as bonus, shared two very mushy photos, which we are crushing on right now. While Priyanka wrote "Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones always and forever," Nick's caption had a cute little message for Priyanka: "How happy am I?" he added to it
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids