According to sources petrol prices across the four metro cities rose for the 12 consecutive day on Friday, but consumers can expect some respite in the coming days as global crude oil cost eased. Meanwhile in the national capital, price of petrol rose to Rs 77.83 from Rs 77.47 per litre on day to day basis.
Accordingly petrol prices also rose in other major cities of Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, where the fuel cost Rs 80.47, Rs 85.65 and Rs 80.80 per litre, respectively, against Thursday's levels of Rs 80.12, Rs 85.29 and Rs 80.42 per litre. Further the prices in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai have already reached record levels, while in Kolkata, it is inching close to a four year high level.
as per the pricing mechanism, the domestic petrol prices are dependent upon the
international fuel price on a 15 day average. Furthermore in tandem with petrol
prices, diesel prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai also rose to fresh
record highs of Rs 68.75, Rs 71.30, Rs 73.20 and Rs 72.58 per litre,
respectively. Earlier on Thursday, prices in these cities stood at Rs 68.53, Rs
71.08, Rs 72.96 and Rs 72.35 per litre.
Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic Sources from Tokyo stated that Toyota announced on Tuesday it was creating a joint venture with Panasonic to develop batteries for electric cars, as the Japanese auto giant ramps up its ambitions for electric powered vehicles. Accordingly the Prius manufacturer said in a statement the firm will be set up by 2020 and controlled 51-49% by Toyota.
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish