According to sources petrol prices across the four metro cities rose for the 12 consecutive day on Friday, but consumers can expect some respite in the coming days as global crude oil cost eased. Meanwhile in the national capital, price of petrol rose to Rs 77.83 from Rs 77.47 per litre on day to day basis.
Accordingly petrol prices also rose in other major cities of Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, where the fuel cost Rs 80.47, Rs 85.65 and Rs 80.80 per litre, respectively, against Thursday's levels of Rs 80.12, Rs 85.29 and Rs 80.42 per litre. Further the prices in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai have already reached record levels, while in Kolkata, it is inching close to a four year high level.
as per the pricing mechanism, the domestic petrol prices are dependent upon the
international fuel price on a 15 day average. Furthermore in tandem with petrol
prices, diesel prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai also rose to fresh
record highs of Rs 68.75, Rs 71.30, Rs 73.20 and Rs 72.58 per litre,
respectively. Earlier on Thursday, prices in these cities stood at Rs 68.53, Rs
71.08, Rs 72.96 and Rs 72.35 per litre.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome