The video of a man who had failed to answer properly for questions on Prime Minister Modi and the national anthem and getting attacked has gone viral. On 14th May, a man from another city had been travelling on a train from Malta district of West Bengal to Kaliyag.
He was confronted by 4 people who had entered the train, and started questioning him regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and on the national anthem of India. The person, who had been from a different city, could not answer their questions.
Following his inability to answer,
the 4 men started attacking him. They attacked him brutally and had got down at
Bandhal station. A case has been filed against the 4 men who attacked, based on
the video evidences given by co passengers. Kaliyag commissioner Suman Banerjee
has said that the accused will be arrested soon.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections