The video of a man who had failed to answer properly for questions on Prime Minister Modi and the national anthem and getting attacked has gone viral. On 14th May, a man from another city had been travelling on a train from Malta district of West Bengal to Kaliyag.
He was confronted by 4 people who had entered the train, and started questioning him regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and on the national anthem of India. The person, who had been from a different city, could not answer their questions.
Following his inability to answer,
the 4 men started attacking him. They attacked him brutally and had got down at
Bandhal station. A case has been filed against the 4 men who attacked, based on
the video evidences given by co passengers. Kaliyag commissioner Suman Banerjee
has said that the accused will be arrested soon.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant