The people of Kerala have trolled Prime Minister Narendra Modi for accepting Virat Kohli's fitness challenge. They have displayed their outrage after the prime minister is concentrating on fitness Challenges when the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing.
Fit India was a campaign started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As a part of his Mann ki baat speech also he has spoken about fit India challenge. Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore had requested people to share videos about fit India.
Following this, Virat Kohli had
posted a fitness video and challenged Modi to post and take the challenge. With
the prices of fuels rising in the country, this campaign was opposed by people
of Kerala. They trolled Modi by protesting against Fit India campaign with
banners and performing exercises in petrol bunks.
Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP? As per report after giving a rude shock to Vangaveeti Radha, YS Jagan is all set for another blow to Guntur district YCP leaders. Meanwhile Ummareddy Venkateswarlu's son-in-law Kilari Rosaiah has been directed to contest for Guntur Parliament constituency instead of the existing Krishna Devarayulu
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges