The people of Kerala have trolled Prime Minister Narendra Modi for accepting Virat Kohli's fitness challenge. They have displayed their outrage after the prime minister is concentrating on fitness Challenges when the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing.
Fit India was a campaign started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As a part of his Mann ki baat speech also he has spoken about fit India challenge. Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore had requested people to share videos about fit India.
Following this, Virat Kohli had
posted a fitness video and challenged Modi to post and take the challenge. With
the prices of fuels rising in the country, this campaign was opposed by people
of Kerala. They trolled Modi by protesting against Fit India campaign with
banners and performing exercises in petrol bunks.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?