According to sources he may be the CEO of one of the most well known tech companies in the world, but Satya Nadella says that it is his journey with his special needs kids, especially his son Zain that has shaped his life and more importantly, his career. Meanwhile few months back Satya’s wife Anu Nadella had shared her journey as a mother to three kids, saying that raising a child with special needs has taught her the meaning of true kindness.
According to her their first child Zain, now 21, was born after a complicated pregnancy during which Satya’s career as an engineer was taking off and Anu was building hers as an architect. Moreover during her 36th week of pregnancy, Anu noticed her baby’s movements had reduced and they rushed to the ER of a local hospital. Baby Zain, suffering from in-utero asphyxiation was born via emergency C-Section a few hours later, weighing 3 pounds.
Furthermore Satya says that it is then that he
noticed and learnt a valuable lesson from his wife of empathy. He realized that
when he infuses empathy into his everyday actions, whether as a husband, father
or a CEO, they are much more powerful. As per report today Zain is a charming
21 year old, who loves spending time with his family and has a passion for
music. Their journey as a family has taught them the true power of kindness and
of being kind to others as well as to themselves.
Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur According to sources more than five lakh devotees witnessed the ‘Soorasamharam’ event on the sixth day of the ‘Kanda Sashti’ festival on Tuesday at Tiruchendur the second abode of Lord Muruga. Meanwhile the temple was opened for devotees in the wee hours of 1 am on Tuesday, following which ‘Vishwaroopa Darshan’ and ‘Vijayamarthanda Abishegam’ was performed at 1:30 am and 2 am respectively.
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7