Accordingly rumors are abuzz that Kalyan would
contest from Srikakulam and a section of his party leaders are also vouching
for his contest from the district given that his only and only 'achievement' is
the raising issue of Uddanam Kidney problem. Meanwhile his one day fast and his
wide campaign in the district under Porata Yatra also adding to strong rumors
that he would contest from Srikakulam.
Presently speculations are also rife that the actor turned politician who belongs to Kapu community may opt from a safe constituency in East Godavari district where his community strength is high and there is the much debated topic of Pawan contesting from his native place Palakollu where earlier his brother Chiranjeevi had contested in 2009 and lost to Congress candidate Usha Rani. Further there is also talk about Pawan contesting from Tirupathi where Chiranjeevi had won earlier with great difficulty in a triangular fight.
Moreover apart from all the above, the most vital and crucial aspect is one will expect huge majority from Pawan Kalyan when he himself is contesting for the first time in direct elections after working or thinking for so long. Media reports added that the prevailing situation raises doubts on possibilities for Pawan.
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week