Wells Maine residents had been worried, after they spotted a dog stuck on the roof top. After the husky cross dog was spotted by the neighborhood people, they were worried.
The dog, which got on the porch roof of the house through a window, was unable to get down the ground or get back into the home. As the neighbors had allegedly had called the fire fighters, following which they had arrived to the spot.
The fire fighters had a tough time
saving the dog and they finally managed to save it. However more than the
struggle of the fire fighters it was the reaction of the rescued dog that has
become more popular. The video of the dog kissing its savior has become viral
Indian hockey team secures 5th rank! The Indian hockey team has been delivering exemplary performances in the recent years. Following this developments, the team has secured the 5th position in the rankings of teams. Indian Captain Srijesh has revealed that this ranking improvement will serve as an encouragement for the team to perform well in the upcoming Asian games and the world cup hockey tournaments.
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook