Narsapuram sources reported that the Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the milestone of 2200 km at Narsapuram railway gate in West Godavari district. Media reports added that YS Jagan planted a sapling to mark the occasion.
Meanwhile the YSRCP chief was accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common citizens, including women and the elderly. Furthermore YS Jagan, who is slightly indisposed, has been advised rest for three days, but has continued on his padayatra.
Moreover along every step of the way, people
thronged the streets in sizzling summer heat to catch a glimpse of the mass
leader. As per report he approached Narsapuram, people rushed to him to pour
out their woes to him. Hence YS Jagan lent a patient ear to all of them and
promised to address their grievances and moreover the YSRCP chief is all set to
address a public meeting in Narsapuram in a short while.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?