Narsapuram sources reported that the Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the milestone of 2200 km at Narsapuram railway gate in West Godavari district. Media reports added that YS Jagan planted a sapling to mark the occasion.
Meanwhile the YSRCP chief was accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common citizens, including women and the elderly. Furthermore YS Jagan, who is slightly indisposed, has been advised rest for three days, but has continued on his padayatra.
Moreover along every step of the way, people
thronged the streets in sizzling summer heat to catch a glimpse of the mass
leader. As per report he approached Narsapuram, people rushed to him to pour
out their woes to him. Hence YS Jagan lent a patient ear to all of them and
promised to address their grievances and moreover the YSRCP chief is all set to
address a public meeting in Narsapuram in a short while.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel