According to sources from Bengaluru Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy and Deputy Chief Minister G Parameshwara met farmer group leaders from 30 districts and sought their suggestions on a proposal for waiving loans of farmers on Wednesday. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy did not announce the waiver of loans of farmers, he revealed that loans of all farmers would be waived and the scheme implemented in two phases in the next fifteen days.
Moreover during the course of the two hour long meeting, it became clear that the first hurdle for the newly formed JD(S)-Congress coalition government was going to be the contentious issue of waiving loans of farmers in the state. Accordingly the BJP leader BS Yeddyurappa, who was the Chief Minister of the state for two days, had threatened a state wide stir on May 28 if the Kumaraswamy government did not waive farmer loans.
Furthermore the call for a protest received a
lukewarm response, Kumaraswamy wasted little time in setting up a meeting with
farmer group representatives from all 30 districts in the state. As per
report the loan waiver would include all agricultural loans including crop
loans, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans availed by the farmers of the
Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana government Vote On Account Budget session commenced yesterday, the first day of the four day session. Accordingly Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) moved a resolution in the state Assembly to condemn the terror attack claimed by the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror outfit. He said "This was an attack on the nation," and conveyed
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles