Previously there have been reports of ex CBI Joint Director Lakshmi Narayana's political entry. Meanwhile the news of sincere police officer from Andhra Pradesh's Srisailam, who investigated high-profile cases such Obulapuram Mining Corporation Scandal, Emaar Properties, Satyam Scandal and Jagan's Disproportionate Assets, has raised many eyeballs. Accordingly Lakshmi Narayana had quit his job of Additional DGP of Maharashtra voluntarily to serve people, reports have it that he would float his own political party.
Furthermore amidst this, VV Lakshminarayan's fresh comments during his visit to Nellore are gaining significance. Meanwhile when interacting with local people in Nellore district, Lakshminarayana has finally ended his silence and stated his political future course of action. Moreover he said he would take to CM's notice and said he would take his future action depending on CM's response and action.
Further he indicated that he would take CM's side
provided he responds and takes actions as per his report or else he indicated
that he may go against the ruling TDP government. As per report presently speculations
are going on that Lakshminarayana would join or support Pawan's Janasena or he
would join or support BJP.
RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank New Delhi sources stated that the private sector lender said the Reserve Bank has warned Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosure of nil divergence report in violation of the confidentiality clause. Meanwhile Yes Bank in a press release earlier this week had said the RBI has not found
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!