Accordingly days after launching a Swadesh Samriddhi SIM card, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s next big bet is a new messaging app to take on WhatsApp. Which is presently available on Google Play Store, Patanjali has launched a new messaging app ‘Kimbho’ with the tagline ‘Ab Bharat Bolega’.
Meanwhile according to Patanjali’s spokesperson SK Tijariwala, this is the country’s own ‘swadeshi’ messaging platform, which will give WhatsApp competition. Moreover he took to Twitter to announce the launch (in Hindi) saying, "Now Bharat will speak. Furthermore after launching sim cards, baba Ramdev has launched a new messaging application called Kimbho. Now Whats App will be given a competition. Our own Swadeshi Messaging platform. Download it directly from Google Play store."
As per report Patanjali partnered with BSNL to launch ‘Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM
cards’. Meanwhile the sim cards, which are currently available only to
employees and office bearers of the company offer unlimited calls across the
country, 2GB data pack and 100 SMSs for a recharge of just Rs 144 and currently
there are also recharge offers for Rs. 792, and Rs. 1,584. While the benefits
remain the same, the validity periods are longer. Hence the Rs. 792 is valid
for 180 days, while the Rs 1,584 plan has a validity period of 365 days.
According to reports, the Rs 144 plan is available across India except in
Mumbai and Delhi circles. Further the holders of the sim will also get discount
of 10 per cent on Patanjali products.
2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina Accordingly in the 2014 elections, five members from YS Jagan's family contested the polls. Except YSRCP's honorary president YS Vijaya Lakshmi, all the four i.e, Jagan, Avinash Reddy, Ravindranath Reddy, YV Subba Reddy have won the election. Meanwhile ahead of the 2019 elections, a debate has started about how many will once again contest from YS family. It appears that Jagan's mother
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?