Accordingly days after launching a Swadesh Samriddhi SIM card, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s next big bet is a new messaging app to take on WhatsApp. Which is presently available on Google Play Store, Patanjali has launched a new messaging app ‘Kimbho’ with the tagline ‘Ab Bharat Bolega’.
Meanwhile according to Patanjali’s spokesperson SK Tijariwala, this is the country’s own ‘swadeshi’ messaging platform, which will give WhatsApp competition. Moreover he took to Twitter to announce the launch (in Hindi) saying, "Now Bharat will speak. Furthermore after launching sim cards, baba Ramdev has launched a new messaging application called Kimbho. Now Whats App will be given a competition. Our own Swadeshi Messaging platform. Download it directly from Google Play store."
As per report Patanjali partnered with BSNL to launch ‘Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM
cards’. Meanwhile the sim cards, which are currently available only to
employees and office bearers of the company offer unlimited calls across the
country, 2GB data pack and 100 SMSs for a recharge of just Rs 144 and currently
there are also recharge offers for Rs. 792, and Rs. 1,584. While the benefits
remain the same, the validity periods are longer. Hence the Rs. 792 is valid
for 180 days, while the Rs 1,584 plan has a validity period of 365 days.
According to reports, the Rs 144 plan is available across India except in
Mumbai and Delhi circles. Further the holders of the sim will also get discount
of 10 per cent on Patanjali products.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee