Post the formation of government in the centre by PM Narendra Modi lead Bharatiya Janata party, of the 27 constituency by elections, BJP has won only 5 elections. Today, the by election results of 4 Lok Sabha constituencies were announced.
Of this, in Bandra, NCP had won, in Nagaland NDP, and Uttar Pradesh's kairana, RLD has won, while BJP had won only in Maharashtra's Balhar. In these by elections, BJP has only lost seats and hasn't won anything new. After the formation of central government in 2014, BJP had won 2 by elections, and in 2015 they won 2 seats, while in 2016 and 2017 they didn't win any by election and after a long time today they had a single win today.
This has been an evidence of BJP's
declining power and supremacy. The Lok Sabha strength of BJP has decreased from
283 to 272, and with today's win it is 273 now. With 543 Lok Sabha seats and
majority being 273, with today's win only they've maintained majority.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri