Congress president Rahul Gandhi has trolled Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming his act of reducing the prices of petrol and diesel by 1 paise, as a very childish act. The prices of petrol and diesel had been kept untouched for a particular period of time during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
However post the announcement of Karnataka election results, the prices of petrol and diesel have been on a constant increase everyday by an average of 20 to 30 paise. While the increase in prices of petrol and diesel were attributed to price rise of crude oil in the international market, the increase in price of petrol and diesel to Rs 70 and RS 80 per liter has sent shockwaves among people of India.
Economists have advised that without
a decrease in the price of fuels there will be a huge economic impact and
losses. In such a situation, it was initially said yesterday that petrol will
have a price reduction of 56 paise and Diesel will have price reduction of 60
paise per liter. However Indian Oil Corporation took back its statement saying
it was a calculation mistake, saying that there will be a 1 paise reduction in
price. In response to this, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has tweeted to
prime minister Narendra Modi that this 1 paise reduction is not going to help Indian
common public in any ways, and adding that this was not the right response to
Rahul's fuel challenge he posted last week, saying that this move is a childish
Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections? Hyderabad sources stated that caretaker minister K.T. Rama Rao offered to quit politics once and for all if the TRS lost the elections. Replying to a volley of questions posed by journalists at a Meet the Press organized by the Hyderabad Press Club, he asked if any of the Opposition leaders were prepared to accept his challenge of quitting politics if their parties lost the polls. Meanwhile he said there were as many as seven surveys
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal