Congress president Rahul Gandhi has trolled Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming his act of reducing the prices of petrol and diesel by 1 paise, as a very childish act. The prices of petrol and diesel had been kept untouched for a particular period of time during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
However post the announcement of Karnataka election results, the prices of petrol and diesel have been on a constant increase everyday by an average of 20 to 30 paise. While the increase in prices of petrol and diesel were attributed to price rise of crude oil in the international market, the increase in price of petrol and diesel to Rs 70 and RS 80 per liter has sent shockwaves among people of India.
Economists have advised that without
a decrease in the price of fuels there will be a huge economic impact and
losses. In such a situation, it was initially said yesterday that petrol will
have a price reduction of 56 paise and Diesel will have price reduction of 60
paise per liter. However Indian Oil Corporation took back its statement saying
it was a calculation mistake, saying that there will be a 1 paise reduction in
price. In response to this, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has tweeted to
prime minister Narendra Modi that this 1 paise reduction is not going to help Indian
common public in any ways, and adding that this was not the right response to
Rahul's fuel challenge he posted last week, saying that this move is a childish
Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana has not joined the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY Ayushman Bharat, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Jharkhand Sunday 'as of now' and would continue to implement its health scheme. Official sources said “One of the reasons for not joining it, for the time being, was because the state's Aarogyasri scheme covers nearly 80 lakh families”.
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung