Congress president Rahul Gandhi has trolled Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming his act of reducing the prices of petrol and diesel by 1 paise, as a very childish act. The prices of petrol and diesel had been kept untouched for a particular period of time during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
However post the announcement of Karnataka election results, the prices of petrol and diesel have been on a constant increase everyday by an average of 20 to 30 paise. While the increase in prices of petrol and diesel were attributed to price rise of crude oil in the international market, the increase in price of petrol and diesel to Rs 70 and RS 80 per liter has sent shockwaves among people of India.
Economists have advised that without
a decrease in the price of fuels there will be a huge economic impact and
losses. In such a situation, it was initially said yesterday that petrol will
have a price reduction of 56 paise and Diesel will have price reduction of 60
paise per liter. However Indian Oil Corporation took back its statement saying
it was a calculation mistake, saying that there will be a 1 paise reduction in
price. In response to this, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has tweeted to
prime minister Narendra Modi that this 1 paise reduction is not going to help Indian
common public in any ways, and adding that this was not the right response to
Rahul's fuel challenge he posted last week, saying that this move is a childish
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?