Accordingly to help people find local answers in their neighborhood, Google India on Thursday announced the beta launch of a new app called "Neighborly" in the country. Google India tweeted that "The beta version is available today in Mumbai. Meanwhile if you are in a different city, join the wait list".
Josh Woodward, Group Product Manager on Google's Next Billion Users team, said in a statement "With 'Neighborly', we are finding new ways to move forward on Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful". Moreover as per report the app will help users answer queries like 'find out which is the safest park for his kids in an area' or 'any affordable Maths private tuition available near him'.
Furthermore "In big cities across India, it's
getting harder to get good answers to these questions because cities keep
changing, including the people who live there," read the app's description
on its website. Woodward said "In their research, they have found that
most of life happens within a 1km radius of where you live, so they wanted to
create a new experience for neighbors to benefit from the collective knowledge
inside their neighborhoods. And, when that happens, they hope neighborhoods
everywhere will start to feel even more neighborly".
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers