Two days back, when superstar Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to meet and offer condolences and moral support to the victims of the Sterlite protest shootouts, a youngster named Santhosh Raj had questioned Rajini Who are you, and the video had gone viral. There were angered reactions from Rajini fan groups who were questioning why he had not asked the same question to the MPs and MLAs, and was asking a commoner like Rajinikanth.
There were also several groups that linked Santhosh Raj with Dhileepan Mahendran, who was known to have burnt the national flag, and were a part of a controversy, ultimately branding Santhosh as an anti social element. Several others took pride of Santhosh's question as to why it took 100 days for Rajini to come to Thoothukudi, terming it as a bold question by the son of the soil. With such mixed reactions all over, Santhosh has himself opened up on the issue.
Santhosh had said that while others
needed political positions to display power, Rajini was someone who had powers
even without political backdrop, and that he must have come before 100 days
itself. Santhosh added that had Rajini come earlier the protest could have
strengthened, and this was what he had conveyed when Rajini came, and not as
misinterpreted by several media. The video of Santhosh giving this
clarification went viral, as Rajini Makkal Mandram, Secretary Raju Mahalingam
had shared it on Twitter. In another incident, Santhosh's mother had confronted
Minister Kadambur Raju as well.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code