Two days back, when superstar Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to meet and offer condolences and moral support to the victims of the Sterlite protest shootouts, a youngster named Santhosh Raj had questioned Rajini Who are you, and the video had gone viral. There were angered reactions from Rajini fan groups who were questioning why he had not asked the same question to the MPs and MLAs, and was asking a commoner like Rajinikanth.
There were also several groups that linked Santhosh Raj with Dhileepan Mahendran, who was known to have burnt the national flag, and were a part of a controversy, ultimately branding Santhosh as an anti social element. Several others took pride of Santhosh's question as to why it took 100 days for Rajini to come to Thoothukudi, terming it as a bold question by the son of the soil. With such mixed reactions all over, Santhosh has himself opened up on the issue.
Santhosh had said that while others
needed political positions to display power, Rajini was someone who had powers
even without political backdrop, and that he must have come before 100 days
itself. Santhosh added that had Rajini come earlier the protest could have
strengthened, and this was what he had conveyed when Rajini came, and not as
misinterpreted by several media. The video of Santhosh giving this
clarification went viral, as Rajini Makkal Mandram, Secretary Raju Mahalingam
had shared it on Twitter. In another incident, Santhosh's mother had confronted
Minister Kadambur Raju as well.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?