Two days back, when superstar Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to meet and offer condolences and moral support to the victims of the Sterlite protest shootouts, a youngster named Santhosh Raj had questioned Rajini Who are you, and the video had gone viral. There were angered reactions from Rajini fan groups who were questioning why he had not asked the same question to the MPs and MLAs, and was asking a commoner like Rajinikanth.
There were also several groups that linked Santhosh Raj with Dhileepan Mahendran, who was known to have burnt the national flag, and were a part of a controversy, ultimately branding Santhosh as an anti social element. Several others took pride of Santhosh's question as to why it took 100 days for Rajini to come to Thoothukudi, terming it as a bold question by the son of the soil. With such mixed reactions all over, Santhosh has himself opened up on the issue.
Santhosh had said that while others
needed political positions to display power, Rajini was someone who had powers
even without political backdrop, and that he must have come before 100 days
itself. Santhosh added that had Rajini come earlier the protest could have
strengthened, and this was what he had conveyed when Rajini came, and not as
misinterpreted by several media. The video of Santhosh giving this
clarification went viral, as Rajini Makkal Mandram, Secretary Raju Mahalingam
had shared it on Twitter. In another incident, Santhosh's mother had confronted
Minister Kadambur Raju as well.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party