Balasore sources stated that India yesterday successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear capable Long Range Ballistic Missile Agni-5, which has a strike range of 5,000 km, off the Odisha coast. Defense sources said the surface to surface missile was launched with the help of a mobile launcher from launch pad-4 of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Dr Abdul Kalam Island in the Bay of Bengal at 9.48 am.
Sources said "The flight performance of the missile was tracked and monitored by radars, tracking instruments and observation stations all through the mission”. Meanwhile DRDO official said unlike other missiles of the series, Agni-5 is the most advanced with new technologies in terms of navigation and guidance, warhead and engine.
the missile has been programmed in such a way that after reaching the peak of
its trajectory, it will turn towards the earth and continue its journey towards
the intended target with an increased speed due to the attraction of earth's
gravitational pull. Further the path has been precisely directed by the advanced
on-board computer and inertial navigation system.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other