Balasore sources stated that India yesterday successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear capable Long Range Ballistic Missile Agni-5, which has a strike range of 5,000 km, off the Odisha coast. Defense sources said the surface to surface missile was launched with the help of a mobile launcher from launch pad-4 of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Dr Abdul Kalam Island in the Bay of Bengal at 9.48 am.
Sources said "The flight performance of the missile was tracked and monitored by radars, tracking instruments and observation stations all through the mission”. Meanwhile DRDO official said unlike other missiles of the series, Agni-5 is the most advanced with new technologies in terms of navigation and guidance, warhead and engine.
the missile has been programmed in such a way that after reaching the peak of
its trajectory, it will turn towards the earth and continue its journey towards
the intended target with an increased speed due to the attraction of earth's
gravitational pull. Further the path has been precisely directed by the advanced
on-board computer and inertial navigation system.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party