Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana State Technology Services (TSTS), a state government owned company, has developed a unique system through which attendance in schools and others can be monitored on a real time basis. Meanwhile as per the system, devices like swiping machines are installed in schools or offices and a four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are captured.
A senior official of TSTS told the devices are equipped with net connectivity and once the four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are entered, they (devices) communicate with servers and a (authentication) response comes back in about less than four seconds. He said the attendance data can be accessed on dashboards at multiple levels by the Head Master of the school or institution, the district-level education officer (for his area) and the Head of department in Hyderabad (across the state).
He added the dashboard
is either on a PC or a laptop and moreover the system works as per set
standards in the area. Further the official added that it has been successfully
tried earlier and the education department is expected roll out the project in
about 10,000 schools in the state.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!