Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana State Technology Services (TSTS), a state government owned company, has developed a unique system through which attendance in schools and others can be monitored on a real time basis. Meanwhile as per the system, devices like swiping machines are installed in schools or offices and a four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are captured.
A senior official of TSTS told the devices are equipped with net connectivity and once the four digit Aadhaar number and biometrics are entered, they (devices) communicate with servers and a (authentication) response comes back in about less than four seconds. He said the attendance data can be accessed on dashboards at multiple levels by the Head Master of the school or institution, the district-level education officer (for his area) and the Head of department in Hyderabad (across the state).
He added the dashboard
is either on a PC or a laptop and moreover the system works as per set
standards in the area. Further the official added that it has been successfully
tried earlier and the education department is expected roll out the project in
about 10,000 schools in the state.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code