To participate in the all state governors meet convened by the Indian President Ramnath Kovind, the Tamilnadu state governor Banwarilal Purohit has started to Delhi. This meeting presided over by the Indian President, will be held over a time span of 2 days.
During this meeting, the president will be discussing with the governors of all the states of India, regarding issues in their respective states, along with the discussions on the course of action and remedial measures taken to resolve them. The meeting is mandated to be participated by not just the governors of states, but also by the deputy governors of Union territories as well, to discuss on the burning issues of states.
TN Governor Banwarilal Purohit, who
has set out to Delhi, is expected to meet the Indian Prime Minister Narendra
Modi, and Internal affairs minister Rajnath Singh as well. Reportedly, the
governor will be submitting a detailed report on the Thoothukudi Sterlite
shootout. With the current tense situation prevailing in TN after the Thoothukudi
murders, the state is expecting some turnout on the Sterlite as well as Cauvery
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees