Health inspectors and officials have instructed even the doctors and nurses belonging to Palassery district hospital, over the fear of Nipha virus spreading all over the district. Kerala has been badly affected by Nipah virus. The virus enters through the fruits bitten by Fruit bats, and the consumption of such fruits bitten by bats, by human beings, leads to transmission of virus into human beings as well.
Due to the destructive killing spree of the deadly virus, 16 people have already lost their lives in kerala. While 2 had been infected by Nipah virus and admitted in the Palassery hospital, they had passed away without responding to the treatment. In such a scenario, for safety purposes, the senior health officer has instructed the 4 doctors and nurses along with the support sanitary staff of the hospital to go on a leave.
The replacement doctors have been
appointed at the hospital, and a report will be submitted on Nipah virus in the
court by Kozhikode collector Yuvi Jose. As a precautionary measure, after the
summer holidays, none of the schools in Kozhikode and Malappuram were reopened
yesterday, and a new school reopening date has been set to June 5th.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue