According to sources within days of taking charge as the Chief Minister of Karnataka, H D Kumaraswamy has banned state government officials from carrying mobiles to his meetings. Meanwhile the state government said that this was done to enforce discipline and avoid diversions. State's Chief Secretary K. Ratna Prabha told in Bengaluru "The Chief Minister has directed to ensure that the officials do not carry mobile phones to the meetings to avoid distractions and to enforce discipline".
Moreover when calling it a welcome move, the Chief Secretary said the decision to ban mobile phones will ensure that the officials contribute effectively to the meetings. She said "It is a welcome step by the Chief Minister as distractions through mobile phones will be removed during crucial meetings". Accordingly the Chief Minister's decision came 10 days after he took charge on May 23 and held only a few meetings with the officials.
Furthermore a senior officer of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
rank in the state, however, declined to comment on Kumaraswamy's order.
Moreover this development also comes days after the Department of Public
Instruction issued a circular calling for a ban on the use of mobile phones by
government school teachers in the state during school hours.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism