According to sources within days of taking charge as the Chief Minister of Karnataka, H D Kumaraswamy has banned state government officials from carrying mobiles to his meetings. Meanwhile the state government said that this was done to enforce discipline and avoid diversions. State's Chief Secretary K. Ratna Prabha told in Bengaluru "The Chief Minister has directed to ensure that the officials do not carry mobile phones to the meetings to avoid distractions and to enforce discipline".
Moreover when calling it a welcome move, the Chief Secretary said the decision to ban mobile phones will ensure that the officials contribute effectively to the meetings. She said "It is a welcome step by the Chief Minister as distractions through mobile phones will be removed during crucial meetings". Accordingly the Chief Minister's decision came 10 days after he took charge on May 23 and held only a few meetings with the officials.
Furthermore a senior officer of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
rank in the state, however, declined to comment on Kumaraswamy's order.
Moreover this development also comes days after the Department of Public
Instruction issued a circular calling for a ban on the use of mobile phones by
government school teachers in the state during school hours.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery